Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Not to shabby of a day!

So today hasn't been bad at all. Richy had a great day at school and enjoyed some water playing! Each day is different, he has his good and bad days. Mostly good at least!

He was up at 5:30 this morning (I really need to start going to bed before 2am) and the morning was a little rough. Surprisingly even after school he wasn't acting out. Normally when he gets over tired.. his behavior changes. He can become..very resentful. 

Don't get me wrong, he had some moments, but nothing compared to other days we have had. He fell asleep tonight by 9pm. Earliest in a while! I just hope he doesn't wake up at 3am. 

What do you do to calm your Lo down around bed time? I normally shut Richy's Laptop off at 9pm unless he does it before me, and we lay on the couch and watch T.V until he falls asleep every night, it's a now routine for us both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment