Sunday, July 14, 2013

A little tired today but it's okay!

Richy decided to wake up around 6:30 this morning, and it's my fault for staying up late watching Nip/Tuck lol.  He hasn't been to bad today, Ate a good breakfast and I think I got him obsessed with Popcorn. (Always wants it)

We get to go shopping today to buy Water shoes for him for his summer school, They are doing a week when they will be playing in water lots which im very excited for him, he loves water.. for the most part. He does hate when you dump water on his head, but usually in time, he will get his head wet on his own.  I want to get his teacher a Thank You present at the end of this summer program because he won't have her following September. Any Ideas? 

I will put it is from the both of us, mainly Richy. She has been so great with him and he adores her. 

Besides buying water shoes, I'm not completely sure what we will do today, Looks like it's going to rain. It's Sunday so maybe a bummy day will be nice for the both of us. lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment