Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oh what a day!

It's been a tiring day. Richy was up by 3:45am!  Don't get me wrong, He was up and happy, but he just wouldn't go back to sleep and he ended up going to school and I had to keep him up until he passed out by 7:30pm. I am hoping he doesn't wake up so early and hoping he'll sleep through the night until at least 6am and i'll be happy.

Does your child/s have sleeping problems from time to time? I took him for a nice walk after school though, so I am hoping it helps him sleep better, I know for many kids, fresh air can really help them out. 

1 comment:

  1. YEP! one of my twins and the youngest like to chat till all hours of the night. we just split up rooms . one of my twins has ADHD and she can go go go go go go go and then she will just fall asleep. usually with a toy in her hand or a book she is looking at.... some times she will fall asleep mid sentence. she does that on long car rides.
    we do have black out blinds in there room that help. but i have to go in after she falls asleep to put them down.

    ReplyDelete